Dragon’s Tail ALC is a private alternative lifestyle club. Think of us as a kinky community center. We are volunteer-run and dedicated to providing a safe, clean, fun play space. We will also host community groups and hold educational events and classes. We’re located in Tea, South Dakota
We do NOT allow sex, drugs, or alcohol at our facility.
Yes, we REALLY mean it.
We do not use discriminatory gender-based pricing. We treat all our members equally and fairly. All prices are per person unless otherwise specified. Please check each event’s details for pricing information. Yes, singles are welcomed to attend.
Yearly Membership Rates:
$30.00 per person to join/renew.
Membership is annual, and includes your night’s entry when you join/renew.
We do not have a one-time guest entry rate for membership.
$15.00 a person for open play night-Must be member in good standing
$5.00 for group meetings- Dom’s Round Table, Bottoms on Top, Littles’ Group, etc. Membership not needed.
Some events may have special pricing. Keep that in mind.
Membership / How Do I Join?
Dragon’s Tail ALC is a private membership club. We are NOT open to the general public to simply walk in for a play event–although we welcome new members. And many of our events, such as classes, demonstrations, and group meetings, will be open to non-members. Your security and peace of mind are important to the staff at Dragon’s Tail. Our application process is designed to help weed out potential problems and increase safety.
So, how do you join? Relax, we do our best to make it fairly painless to get your membership! (Unless you like it rough…LOL)
For starters, you must be at least 18 years of age or older. NO exceptions.
To ensure privacy and security for our members, we screen all prospective members before they’re allowed to join. Please bring a valid, current, legal government photo ID that also has your date of birth on it (NO EXCEPTIONS). Driver’s license, state ID, passport, military ID, or any other form of legal, government-issued PHOTO ID that has your date of birth on it.
You will fill out our waiver form, and we run all prospective members and renewing members, or attendees for hands-on or play events through the USDOJ database of registered sex offenders. (Free, and takes just a minute for us to do.)
You can come in during any normally scheduled operating hours. We do not set up separate appointments, and keep in mind if a special event is going on that night, you might have to wait for a while. You do not have to be “pre-vetted.” You do not need an appointment.
If you are new to the lifestyle, we also highly recommend attending one of the local munches or attending our Lifestyle 101 class we will be offering very soon. (watch for that announcement.
Before joining/attending a play event as a guest, you MUST sit down with a staffer for an orientation talk to go over our rules and protocols.
Yes, even if you’ve been in the lifestyle for 20+ years, you still MUST go through our orientation so you know OUR rules.
Also, please be advised the more you try to talk during the orientation to tell us how long you’ve been in the lifestyle and how much you don’t need our orientation, the longer your orientation will take. 🙂 (It’s amazing how that happens…)
We want everyone to know OUR rules and OUR protocols.
We honestly don’t care about the rules of your local club/house party–you need to know OUR rules.
Because if you break OUR rules, you will be removed from OUR club.
So please listen carefully to OUR rules when you get the orientation, and save your questions until the end. Thank yo
- We are a private club–we control access, safety, and make the rules. We screen everyone through the USDOJ database of registered sex offenders. We are a “kinky community center.” We are NOT a sex club, not a strip club, no pay-for-play, no staff players, no paid performers, and people are not “putting on shows” (unless it’s an organized demonstration or class). We are all volunteers.
- NO business discussions regarding “adult-themed” businesses (pro-domming, porn, etc.) are allowed.
- You might see various dynamics and protocols, play styles from light and sensual to heavy, bondage, edge play, flogging, whipping, caning, paddling, etc. Please respect other members’ protocols.
- Absolutely NO sex, drugs (including poppers), or alcohol allowed. You will be banned immediately for violations of this rule.
- NO SEX: No oral/genital contact (including nipples), no genital/genital, no strap-ons/pegging/fisting, NO insertion, including butt plugs. (External vibrator play allowed.) NO solo masturbation. NO face-sitting, even with panties on. Use biohazard containment. If you can’t show it “out there,” you can’t lick it, kiss it, suck it, or fuck it in here. PERIOD.
- No cell phones allowed out inside the play areas, not even to check the time. For repeated violations, we reserve the right to confiscate your device and factory wipe it before returning it.
- Smoking and vaping are ONLY allowed outside.
- Drinks are in the fridge, ice is in the freezer, please use the scoop for ice. Coffee, snacks, etc. Put your name on your cup and use it all night. If you take a cup/bottle outside, IT MUST COME BACK IN EMPTY. You may not bring in your own drinks. You are allowed to bring in food.
- You MUST be street-legal in the office and outside. There are a limited number of free towels and blankets. When you use one, put it in a laundry hamper. DO NOT USE TOWELS FOR WAX PLAY.
- 45-minute limit on scenes, including set-up & breakdown. Do NOT stake out equipment. Do not block or sit on equipment. If you want to use something, ask a DM if there is a line. Wipe down after with wipes. Last call is 45 minutes before closing. DMs might interrupt a scene if it goes on too long.
- DO NOT LEAVE A RESTRAINED BOTTOM UNATTENDED. We WILL cut ropes. You must be within a few feet. Ask a DM for help if you must leave a scene.
- No whip-cracking (outside whip class)/excessive noise/screaming. Gag your bottom if they are loud, it disturbs others. NO flash paper, period. No whips over 4’ during play parties.
- Our facility’s safeword is RED or MAYDAY. RED means you want play to stop, MAYDAY means you need outside assistance. If our DMs hear a bottom call RED and the Top doesn’t stop, our DMs will intercede.
- No means NO, and RED means RED. If someone isn’t taking NO for an answer, please talk to our staff and we will take care of it. NO is a complete sentence and does NOT need to be explained.
- If something or someone isn’t yours, do NOT touch it/them. Do not touch implements that are not yours. Some people use protocols and aren’t allowed to talk to others. Never take it personally if this happens. Always err on the side of caution and ASK before giving hugs or handshakes.
- Social areas are for talking, play areas are for play. Stay out of play areas unless you are involved in a scene. Absolutely NO play in social areas. Do NOT talk loudly around scenes or block other people’s view.
- Do NOT interrupt a scene. Bring all concerns to a DM’s attention. If you get hit by the Top it’s YOUR fault. It’s like track and field: Heads Up or Heads Off. Tops: stay in your play area and do not intrude on other scenes. If you interrupt a scene you may be asked to leave. Do NOT be the bad-creepy guy.
- Please reserve couches for people needing to give aftercare. Give up your seat if couches are full.
- NO photography, video recording, or audio recording is allowed without permission of and supervision of the DMs. DMs might not allow a picture to be taken, depending on circumstances.
- What happens here stays here. Do not talk about/write about what you see here (other than public classes/demonstrations) without permission. “Vegas rules.”
- One person at a time in a bathroom. Leave the door open & light off for the next person.
- We are all volunteers. Please clean up after yourself (throw away plates/cups/etc).
- Do NOT engage in edge play without notifying a DM FIRST. (Fire play/cupping, branding, cutting, medical play, piercing, etc.) Nothing against your skills, but we need to make sure we have a safe cordon around you.
- If you have questions about the wax station or medical equipment, ASK. The sharps containers are ONLY for sharps disposal.
- We have a limited number of free drop cloths if you might have a bleeder/need to contain bio-hazards BEFORE starting your scene. If you break skin during a scene, stop the scene, clean the implement and dress the wound, then continue. (Cast-off spatter cautions.)
- NO neck ropes. No breath play/face-sitting/smothering/choke-holds. Do not attach anything to a person’s collar/around their neck if they are standing up.
- No shoes on mats (when they are down) because they puncture the mats. Wipe down mats after using.
- Failure to follow our rules may result in being asked to leave. Follow instructions given by DMs.
- NO GUNS ALLOWED. We know it is an open carry state but not inside our doors.